Monday, August 02, 2004

RUNNING TO STAND STILL

While Internet cafes and the like are easy enough to find, it takes a good bit of searching and good fortune to find one where I can download fotos, sort them out, burn them to disc, and whatever else. So far I have only encountered a couple of them, the best by far being in Porto.

So, I just spent a good two hours downloading, burning, and uploading photos from the past 3 weeks. And just when I started to write, my time unknowingly ran out and the computer reset. And I am at another location now, and yahoo won´t let me sign in to see if the last batch of photos made it or not. Always an adventure.

Regardless, I am in Barcelona, and planning leaving this evening for Girona. Then it will be on to Italy at the end of the week. Hopefully I can find an affordable internet connection up there to post some updates from the past 10 days.