Friday, June 11, 2004

OFF TO MEET MR. JACK
746PM 11 June 2004

Back in Kuta Beach after six days off messing around Gili Tarwangan and Ubud. Tomorrow I leave for Portugal, which, if all goes well, should take 28 hours from first takeoff to final landing. The thing is it all depends on Mr. Jack. He is SUPPOSED to be delivering my Bangkok-Lisbon air ticket in the Bangkok airport. I've already laid out the $800+ for the return ticket, but couldn't pick in up during my stop in Bangkok due to a holiday. So if Mr. Jack is waiting at the Post Office on the third floor of terminal 1 in the Bangkok airport tomorrow night round 830pm, I'll be set and off to Lisbon at 230am. If not, I'll have lost the plot. I'll post about Gili and Ubud from the airport if Mr. J comes through, or, well, forget the alternative.

I've finally sorted out getting photos to disc and found a connection fast enough to upload, so theres a few up now. photos.yahoo.com/begbey

heres hoping Mr. Jack is punctual.